Restaurant Vendor Details
THE QUICK DETAILS:
WHAT: Reviving Hope – A Culinary Experience
WHEN: Saturday, October 6PM-11PM
WHERE: Veloce Motors The Vault – Miramar, San Diego
WHO: Attendance capped at 250
General Load In: October 5th, 9AM – 5PM (same day)
* Strike when guests are cleared (after 10:00pm)
KATHY'S LEGACY FOUNDATION PROVIDES…
- 6’ or 8' Tables for Service and Prep (1-2) w/ black linen
- Branded Signage
- Promotional Listing (on Eventbrite, website, and all press materials)
- Basic Electrical (upon request)
- Rentals (available at preferred partner rates)
RESTAURANTS / CHEFS / TRUCKS TO PROVIDE...
- 200 portions of 1-2 Signature Items
- Staff to Portion and Distribute*
*culinary volunteers may be provided upon request
- ALL INCLUSIVE ticketed, tasting event, with food and craft cocktails by Snake Oil Cocktail Company
- Venue: Veloce Motors The Vault – 30,000 sqft flexible, industrial event space with 5-star kitchen amenities with large auto gallery
- Great sponsors and partner brands
- Desserts provided by Donut Bar, Nectar Cupcakes, and San Diego Candy Buffet
- Affluent demographic and opportunity to get in front of new clients who are eager to try new places and things
- Cross promotion of your brand through our social media channels, ticketing page, and website
- Marketing material placed in swag bags
READY? LET’S GET STARTED!
** If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the SD Creative Events at Nino@SDCreativeEvents.com
Complete this online vendor application below and submit.
We'll review your application, and if accepted, we'll send you a Vendor Agreement. Please complete, sign, and return the Vendor Agreement within 7 days to secure your spot.
Upon approval, send company logo and high-resolution images of your food to Nino@SDCreativeEvents.com.
This information will be used for event marketing and PR as well as signage on-site at the event, and to help determine rentals, so the sooner... the better!